| Page 1 of 1
||[ 1 post ]|
|Previous topic | Next topic|
Competition Rules & FAQ
Joined: 31 Dec 2005, 11:53
Every competition is described carefully by the admin or morderator(s). They mention the deadlines, theme and other specific requirements. We have made a lot of rules to avoid problems, so please go trough them before you post your entry...
Every month we will organise 3 competitions. You have ten days to submit your entry and our members have about ten days to vote for the userbar entries.
If you participate in a contest you automatically agree with the rules below.
* A competition has two stadiums: new entries are submitted and members vote for the userbar entries
* In the first stadium you can submit your userbar entry, make sure you mention clearly which userbar is your entry
* Entries must be uploaded by the submission deadline (specified in the contest description), after the deadline there no more entries are accepted
* After the entries deadline, the voting starts and every members can vote only once
* After the voting we know the winner, if there is a tie (for the first place) the voting period is extended with 5 more days
* You can only submit a userbar which you have made yourself, and you must made it specially for the competition, so existing userbars you've made in the past can't be an entry.
* You can have only one entry per person
* Entries must be uploaded to your showroom first, in this way your userbars will never disappear
* You should follow the main userbar standard: 350x19, Visitor font,... but you are free to give it your personal touch
* In the contest description is mentioned that animated userbar entries are allowed or not
* Your entry should be in relation with the contest subject or keywords
* Your userbar can be submitted in any image format (png, gif, jpg,...)
* If there are more than 15 participants, the admin and moderator(s) will decide which are the 15 best entries, because 15 is the maximum of selected entries
* There should be at least 3 entries before we have a valid competition and before the voting can start
* Only the admin and moderator(s) can start a competition or voting poll
* If the competition staff detects vote fraude, for example creating multiple accounts to vote for your own userbar, the members entry will be removed from the competition/poll
* Members can change their entries by contacting the competition starter or any of the moderators - Only one change per member/entry and no further changes are allowed within 24 hours of the deadline
Updates and changes to the rules above are possible, so check these rules again now and thenthem from time to time
* At first we do not have real prices... maybe later we can give away some small money prices if we earn a little more with the advertisements on the site, and when there are more active people on the site and forum
* If there are prices, they are mentionned in the competition description.
* The winner always get a special userrank/usertitle & a special userbar
Q: Can I post more then one userbar?
A: No, only one entry per person is allowed
Q: I posted my entry, but I want to change it because I made a better one. What can I do?
A: You can try to contact the competition starter, he/she can change your entry - Only one change per member/entry and no changes are allowed 24 hours before the deadline
Q: I would like to start a competition for a specific subject, what do I have to do?
A: Contact the admin/moderator(s) and he can start a competition with that subject.
Q: Why do we not win money prices?
A: We not make any profit from the site for the moment because of the high bandwidth usage, but maybe in the future we can give away some money prices. For now on you will only get a special userrank, special userbar and lots of compliments and respect from everyone.
If you find some other rules or FAQ's that we should be mention in this topic please PM me...
Last update: 15/03/11
|05 Mar 2007, 18:41||
| Page 1 of 1
||[ 1 post ]|
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
|You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum