Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Suggestion 
UB King

UBPoints: 864

UB battle wins: 3

Showroom (234)
Post Suggestion
hey ,

i know this might sound stupid but lately i have been noticing there are new members here that participates to competitions but the others have ub's way too good for them and i just tought its a bit unfair how about creating competition for ub newbies only ?

only after 3 wins they will go pro and participate with epic ub makers such as kenji_lp efest to quote a few .

Greeetings,

sorry for bad english .

13 Mar 2011, 09:28
Overall UBPoints Leader

UBPoints: 104.902

UB competition wins: 5
UB battle wins: 4

Showroom (2081)
Post Re: Suggestion
@ .-Stark-.

As the new members will have three wins, if they are forbidden to enter competitions? To win three competitions or battles is very time consuming.
Frankly, I do not quite understand your suggestion.
I see no reason not to allow new members to participate, even if it is to compete with experienced designers, my opinion is that everyone has the right to exhibit their creations, even if a new member has no experience, because the result of a competition or battle, depends upon an election to choose the best.

13 Mar 2011, 15:16

UBPoints: 615

UB competition wins: 2
UB battle wins: 4

Showroom (124)
I don't like this. Everyone should be allowed to join in any competition whether their entry is good or not. If their entry isn't good enough they simply won't get any votes. At least they will have tried and will probably become better by practice.

13 Mar 2011, 16:01
UB Supporter

UBPoints: 3.486

Showroom (48)
.-Stark-. wrote:
how about creating competition for ub newbies only ?

If you mean for another competition type, for example a competition only for newbies, and another competition for advanced members, i vote for that. :mrgreen:

14 Mar 2011, 20:32

UBPoints: 8.284

UB competition wins: 4
UB battle wins: 8

Showroom (210)
Hax wrote:
I don't like this. Everyone should be allowed to join in any competition whether their entry is good or not. If their entry isn't good enough they simply won't get any votes. At least they will have tried and will probably become better by practice.

2nd

- People have to decide by themselves if they're good enough to participate or not and even then. It's all for fun, not for a "status" or whatever.

14 Mar 2011, 21:14
UB King

UBPoints: 864

UB battle wins: 3

Showroom (234)
Dvise wrote:
Hax wrote:

2nd

- People have to decide by themselves if they're good enough to participate or not and even then. It's all for fun, not for a "status" or whatever.

yeah i forgot that detail i think they have to be patient so that they could ever win their first competition and they need to compete with the most talented so that they can get talented .

14 Mar 2011, 21:27
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]